- Fulfilling the needs of the clients’ requests in regard to wide ranging issues in the fields of accounting, financial and taxation issues;
- Supervising a team of accountants and CPAs, and directly reporting to GM;
- Engaging in business development and promotional activities in order to enlarge the company’s portfolio;
- Extensive research, as well as drafting technical articles on finance and tax matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Accounting or Finance;
- Fluent in English;
- A meticulous working attitude, strong learning ability, good communication skills and a sense of teamwork;
- A strong sense of responsibility and good professional ethics;
- Be able to provide at least 2 years working reference letter.